5x Master Blend: Reishi, Chaga, Turkey Tail, Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps
At Wild Foods, we’re obsessed with the everyday benefits of mushrooms! Aiding in relaxation, focus, well-being, feeling energized and supporting productivity.
- Reishi mushroom is one of the most popular medicinal mushrooms known for its adaptogenic properties—adaptogens may help your body deal with stress by normalizing various processes in your body.
- Like reishi and lion’s mane, chaga is often revered for its health benefits. With one of the highest ORAC values of any food (that’s the measure of antioxidant content), chaga has a few things going for it.
- Turkey tail mushroom has been considered to be a powerful immunomodulator, which means it may assist in modulating the immune system, helping fight infections.
- Lion’s Mane has long been prescribed in Traditional Chinese Medicine for stomach problems and to boost immunity. Some modern research suggests that this mushroom may have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cordyceps is favored as an adaptogenic herb in Chinese medicine. Adaptogens are substances that promote bodily resistance to stressors and increase recovery time to life’s natural challenges.
- Quality processing: Our Wild Shrooms are Triple Water-Extracted, Non-GMO, NO FILLERS, Caffeine-Free, Paleo Friendly, Vegan, 100% Natural, Small-Batch. Wild Cordyceps Powder is a 10:1 extract processed from Cordyceps mushrooms cultivated Sinensis on Mycelium.
- SMALL FARMERS: Our mushrooms are grown by small Chinese farmers that have been growing mushrooms in green countryside mountainous regions for generations. Mushrooms are grown in greenhouses with controlled light, water, and air conditions to ensure optimal mushroom growth.